Physical stamina is the ability to perform an activity for an extended period of time.
Adults – Why do we need physical endurance?
- It makes our daily tasks much easier – if we have endurance to complete the mundane tasks we can accomplish more throughout our day.
- If we have good endurance we can play with our kids when we get home instead of resting on the couch.
- After a hard day at work, you still have the energy to take your spouse out on a date!
- You have enough energy to get those house projects you’ve been putting off for so long.
Kids – Why do we need physical endurance?
- It makes learning in school easier, if you’re tired in school your mind won’t focus on the important things that the teachers are showing you.
- When you’re done with school you have the energy to go out and play with your friends and the ability to get homework done faster.
- If you have energy then you get to training at martial arts, which in turn, help increase your endurance even more.
One of the most complaint I get from parents is that their child is too tired after school to come to class… What?? This is the entire reason why you should take your child to class and increase their physical endurance! Never settle for less because you will get less out of life than you expect.
After work or after school, get out and get to class, people don’t regret showing up to class and working towards their Black Belt, however, people always regret not finishing what they started.