Back to School Tips for Kids Ages 7 to 9 years old
by Melody Shuman
- Go to bed each night at the same time to ensure that you get plenty of sleep. People that don’t get enough sleep are more tired and cranky the next day. They also tend to get into silly arguments with their friends.
- Eat breakfast and lunch everyday for more brain power. People that don’t eat struggle with school lessons that are normally easy. Some lessons may seem impossible when your brain doesn’t have enough energy.
- Put yourself on a schedule for your homework. If you are on a schedule then you will not forget. Also, you will have more time to play afterwards if you get your homework done early enough.
- Avoid falling into bullies trap. Bullies pick on kids for attention. If you get upset when a bully picks on you then they will most likely keep it up. The best advice is to ignore bullies. Most of the time, that will make them stop.
- Think of safety when going to school and leaving school. If you leave school property alone, then you put yourself in danger. Also, do NOT talk to strangers. It is hard to tell who is good and who is bad. The best move is to not talk to people that you do not know.