Back to School Tips for Kids Ages 5 and 6 years old
by Melody Shuman
- The best bed time for elementary kids is no later than 8:00 pm. If you don’t go to bed on time, then you will feel sleepy during school and it will be hard to stay awake.
- You must eat breakfast EVERY morning. Breakfast will give you a lot of energy and make you feel great during school.
- Make sure you turn your homework in on time. Teachers will not give you good grades if you do not return your homework when they tell you to.
- Ignore bullies and tell and adult if the bullying is really bothering you. Also, never make fun of other people. Enemies will take the fun out of school.
- Don’t go anywhere alone. It is very dangerous to be anywhere alone in a public place.