The 90-Day Test
People where giving 5 choices: Exercise, Watching TV, Casual Reading, Self-Improvement Reading & Facebook/Instagram.
They were asked to rate these as to which would have the most positive impact on their lives after 90 days. Here’s the results:
- Casual Reading
- Watching TV
But here’s the reality of what people spend their time on.
- Watching TV (320 minutes per day)
- Facebook/Instagram (90 minutes per day)
- Casual Reading (30 minutes per day)
- Exercise (15 minutes per day)
- Self-Improvement Reading (5 minutes per day)
Here’s my challenge to you, take the 90-day test. Do things that you know will only benefit you 90-days from now. If that activity doesn’t matter in 90-days, choose to limit the exposure to it or eliminate it all together.